Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thing 4: Flickr Mashups

I used Spell with Flickr to spell my name. This is what it looks like:


S letter h E is for Public Gardens L L E y-sf

I could play with that for hours. I created a mosaic once using Big Huge Labs. Very easy to do.
I also made a magazine cover while I was there. I just can't figure out how to get it in this blog. I can only put it into a new blog. I will have to play a bit.

FlickrFling was fun to look at. I can't imagine reading an article like that, but it was amusing. Some people have too much time on their hands.

I am a huge Sudoko fan, so Flickr Sudoku definitely hooked me.

Couldn't figure out Retrievr. None of my sketches looked like a photograph that it retrieved.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelley - On BigHugeLabs you can save your magazine cover. When you actually create the cover at the top of the screen are several options - like save or upload to flick, etc.

    By the way, I am a part of the 23things leadership team and I think you are doing great! Have fun! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete