Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thing 3: Flickr

I have used Flickr before when searching for pictures, but I had not uploaded to Flickr. I usually use Picasaweb because it works with my blogger account. They are pretty similar. It was very easy to upload pictures and the batch tag feature made it easy to tag a group of photos with identical tags rather than typing each one. You can even edit your pictures on Flickr. I also appreciate that I can decide if my pictures are public or private. I tried searching for my photos after uploading them only to find out that you must upload at least 5 photos and then wait several days before they will show up in a search. I guess I need to add a few more to my photostream.

Here is a link to my Flickr photostream. http://www.flickr.com/photos/38900663@N08/

No comments:

Post a Comment