Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 8: Facebook

I have had a Facebook account for a while now. I don't ever check my MySpace account anymore, because all of my friends are on Facebook. I use Facebook for a variety of reasons: to keep up with friends from high school and college, to keep up with organizations I belong to, and to network with other library students at UNT. I think Facebook is a great way to stay informed and to share information. The one thing I do resent is the millions of games that people play on it. I don't have time to throw Mardi Gras beads or tend to a farm. Maybe when I am retired?

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I know so many people who do the farm thing!? And soroity life? Don't even get me started! :)
    I do like the quizzes though becasue they are oquick and silly and sometimes fun to post to your profile!

    ReplyDelete